Tuesday, June 1, 2010

countdown

Just a few days before I head to Goodland to begin BAK. My bike's at the LBS for a tune-up, and I've been working on my own tune-up seriously for a couple months. Lots to do before I leave, maybe one more post if I get a chance. Then I'll be incommunicado all next week as I roll across Kansas. I hope to have some good pictures and better stories to tell when I get home.

I'm also hoping this will inspire me to keep on riding through June and July in anticipation of CRMBT in August. By the way, they posted a shot of the 2010 CRMBT jersy on their site. Very nice!

2 comments:

  1. I love this time of the year, that is when you get to go onto your biking adventure and share with the rest of us. Really looking forward to the Kansas and Colorado ride reports and picture. Be safe and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a ball! I'll look forward to the report!

    ReplyDelete