Sunday, June 13, 2010

bak 2010

To clarify, it's pronounced B-A-K, not "back". But, I couldn't find any songs with B-A-K in them, so I went with what I had. I just completed Biking Across Kansas 2010. I had a great time, challenges notwithstanding. Colorado border on the west to the Missouri River at Leavenworth, KS on the east.
Nine days, 543.4 miles, every kind of weather imaginable, plenty of pie. Further accounts and lots of pictures to share over the next several days.
 My wife came to pick me up at the end of the ride and brought Button, the newest member of our family, along for the ride. Here he is with Maddie, our 13 year-old Golden Retriever. I couldn't get our Brittany Spaniel, Buddy, to pose for a picture, but I will later.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds phenomenal! Looking forward to the photos and stories. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete