Saturday, December 31, 2011

happy new year!

Here's to more adventures on the bike in 2012! And fondly remembering 2011. I had a lot of great times on the bike this year, but it all led to my latest trip to Colorado.

I was able to add Hoosier Pass to my list of Colorado passes climbed.
 I got to ride through the Colorado National Monument again.
I enjoyed doing some climbs I had done before.
I made it up and over on a route that had foiled me before.
And mostly I enjoyed the company and camaraderie of some great folks who enjoy the challenges of riding up mountains as much as I do. I hope all of them, and all of you, have great rides in 2012!

5 comments:

  1. I too hope all of your rides are great in the next year and beyond. You have experience at it.

    Happy New Year and Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for many more great rides for you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like Edge on your homepage pic. Plus you indicate you like U2, so I suppose its all good! Nice blog. Have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff,
    Bravo!!
    Too bad there is no paved roads to the moon, eh? :)

    Happy New Year!

    Paz :)

    ReplyDelete