Sunday, May 19, 2013

saturday ride

I can't believe it's almost 3 weeks into May, and the 33 miles I rode yesterday was the longest ride of the year to date. I met Roger at a trailhead for Mill Creek Parkway and we rode a loop that I like, but in reverse. Then a few miles on the trail before heading home to cut the grass before the rain moved in.

While we were riding I took the opportunity to shoot several short videos with my new GoPro camera. I'm still trying to figure out what I can do with it. It's become obvious that it's easier to shoot short videos with all the importing, exporting, downloading, and editing. I'm not good with this, but I want to be able to supplement the photos I take riding up mountains with video of riding down.


If anyone has any advice on easy to use software, or tricks to make working with videos easier, I would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment